Each WiFi router has its own standard that allows it to communicate in different communication bands. The real speed of the Internet then follows accordingly.
Channel distribution in the 2.4 GHz WiFi band
WiFi standards and their designation:
• IEEE802.11a - max. Speed 54 Mbit / s, in the 5 GHz band
• IEEE802.11b - max speed 11 Mbit / s, in the 2.4 GHz band
• IEEE802.11g - max speed 54 Mbit / s, in the 2.4 GHz band
• IEEE802.11n - max. Speed 600 Mbit / s, in 2.4 and 5 GHz bands
• IEEE802.11ac - max speed 1000 Mbit / s, in the 5 GHz band
Offer WiFi routers
In our assortment, you will find WiFi routers which, in addition to the Ethernet input (the Internet is brought to the place by a cable to the Ethernet socket in the wall), also contain a cellular module and can obtain Internet from mobile networks of operators (Modem contains a SIM card slot). Due to its size, you can easily transport such a router between objects or create a WiFi network where there is no possibility of cable internet connection (for example, a weekend cottage).