TRIMBLE Ranger 3
The Trimble® Ranger™ 3 rugged handheld computer has power and capabilities to help you do more in the field. The Ranger 3 computer is extremely rugged, meeting rigorous MIL-STD-810G and IP67 standards for water and dust.
Featuring a QWERTY alphanumeric keypad and large 4.2" sunlight-viewable display, the Ranger 3 computer includes the powerful AM3715 Sitara™ ARM® Cortex™-A8 superscalar processor operating at 800 MHz, 256 MB of memory, a long-life 28.9 Wh lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery, integrated compass, accelerometer, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and SD/SDHC memory card slot, plus I/O ports that include USB host/client, 9-pin serial and a headset audio jack.
All units come standard with WEHH 6.5 and are RoHS compliant. Supported languages are English, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish.
Choose between the 3L, 3XC and 3XE models.
Standard accessories include:
• AC charging kit with four international plugs
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Package of clear UV screen protectors with display cleaning cloth
• Stylus package (2 styli & tether)
• Audio port cover
• Hand strap with stylus pocket
• I/O port cover installed
• USB data cable
• Getting Started Guide on CD (English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish)
The device can be extented by a variety of optional components, see in the enclosure.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.